Entropay Casinos In India
Entropay is simply one of the largest payment providers online and commonly used to fund accounts for casino website in India. At the moment, there are over 120 Entropay casinos and new ones are added as we speak.
The main thing to remember is that Entropay is owed and based on Visa and MasterCard. The UK Financial Services Authority regulates the payment method. This is an e-wallet but not a standard one as you would expect, and can use it as common e-wallet though. But, you can also get virtual Visa or plastic MasterCard and use them as well.
Below, we will present you a complete Entropay payment review and reveal all the points you need to know about.
- Using Entropay in Casinos
- Main Entropay Features
- Entropay in Indian Gambling
- Main Entropay Alternatives
- Top Casino Brands
Best Entropay Online Casinos
$88 No Deposit
₹20,000 + 100FS
50 Free Spins
|Grand Mondial Casino
|Yukon Gold Casino
|Jackpots In A Flash
How to Use Entropay in Online Casinos
The first things you will have to do are obvious. You need an Entropay account, and you can get it for free. The next step is to fund the account. You need to add money to the account itself. There are two options. The first one is using a visa or a MasterCard while the second is using a bank transfer. This is the same process as the one you can use with other major e-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, and so many more. Once you are done, you can fund your Entropay casino and start gambling. Below are the main points you will have to consider.
An online casino that accepts Entropay is easy to use and depositing the funds is therefore extremely simple. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Go to the deposit section
- Select Entropay
- Provide credentials
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit
The funds will be on your account almost instantly, and you are now ready to gamble. The process is the same and applies to all Entropay online casinos, and there are no major differences.
Yes, you can withdraw the funds using Entropay account. Go to withdrawal section, select this method and enter the number of funds you want to withdraw. They will be sent to your Entropay account.
The minimum deposit you will have to follow is $20. This is usually the minimum deposit many online establishments require as well, meaning it is the same as the minimum deposit Entropay requires from you.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
To fund the account using a credit card, you will pay a fee of 4.95%. To fund it using a bank account directly, you will need a few business days and pay a fee of 3.95%. Transferring funds is paired with 1.95% fee. Withdrawing the funds will cost you $5. The withdrawal time is usually 24 hours, but it may be longer in some case scenarios.
Pros and Cons
Now you know that there are a lot of online casinos that take Entropay and this payment method is very popular. But, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Entropay payment method and see the specifics.
- Flexible method – Entropay is one of the most flexible methods out there. It is easy to use, users can fund the account within seconds, and they can use ti for versatile applications. You can use it for shopping as well.
- Doesn’t require bank withdrawal – All the funds will be linked to the Visa or a MasterCard you get directly from Entropay. As such, the funds don’t have to be withdrawn to the bank.
- You can get a virtual visa card – Entropay offers you a virtual visa card that has the same functionality as the real, plastic card. Also, they offer a MasterCard but in physical form.
- High fees – Entropay is an extremely safe and extremely versatile payment method, but it comes at a price. Their fees are a bit high for some gamblers, and this is the only drawback we were able to see at the moment.
Entropay in Indian Online Casinos
Entropay casinos are common, and their number has been increasing since 2005. The payment provider was founded in 2003. The reasons for that are the advantages we have mentioned above. Entropay is easy to use, versatile and comes with superb functionality. The number of users will increase soon as well.
Entropay Alternatives for Depositing and Withdrawing in Casinos
What if you have found online casino accepting Entropay, but you cannot use this payment method? You will need an alternative. There are a lot of possibilities out there, but we found that these three are simply the most common and the best.
- Bank transfer – Maybe it sounds confusing, but many gamblers will use bank transfer due to lower fees to fund their Entropay account. But, many wire transfer casino sites allow you to fund the account on their website directly from your bank account. It may be slow, but it is generally available almost at any online casino.
- OKPay – is relatively new in the world of gambling, but it deserves your attention. This is a sophisticated and advanced e-wallet that can be used for some online casinos. As you may believe, you will need a credit card or a bank account to start using it.
- EcoPayz – is probably a popular alternative to Entropay. Here you do not need a bank account nor the credit card. You can top the account using a prepaid card in EcoPayz casinos and the funds are added to your account immediately.
Best Entropay Online Casinos
You are still looking for online casinos with Entropay deposit, or you simply need the best Entropay casino to test your luck? All of that will be answered below. We present you top 3 casinos that accept Entropay payments.
- Casinonic – is among top Entropay casino sites with over 1400 games. The available developments include slots, roulette, blackjack, table games, and online live casino games. They have a modern and highly appealing theme that works well with all possible devices. Then we have the bonuses. The first deposit bonuses will get you $1200. You also get a VIP deposit bonus up to $2000, and you get birthday and Friday bonuses. In a nutshell, you will get stunning promotions from the casino, and you will be able to gamble more for your money. Here you can play all possible casino slots with Entropay. Other than this, the site has decent support, and they are safe to use and gamble at.
- Jackpots In A Flash – is an online casino Entropay India loves. They have over 650 games, and they are known for massive jackpots. Honestly, the jackpot at the time of writing this is over 4.6 million Euros. And, it is increasing as we speak. The games you can play here are slots, blackjack, roulette, and progressive slots. The promotions include over $1600 in deposit bonuses, daily deal bonuses, loyalty rewards, VIP program and also themed promotions. This means that you can get so many more bonuses if you visit them regularly.
- Zodiac Casino – is another of many Entropay online casinos and the one we like. They offer slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker games. There are over 550 games at the moment. Also, this site will display all the games and all the specifics according to your zodiac sign. It is an appealing way to find the game you like and something you will probably want to test. The bonus includes a 100% match deposit bonus up to $100.
Are Entropay casinos safe to use?
They are perfectly safe. This payment method is managed and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority, so there are no issues of any kind.
What is the withdrawal time of Entropay?
All withdrawals are completed within 24 hours and available to your account in one day.
Do I need a credit card or a bank account to use Entropay?
Yes, you do need either a credit card or a bank account to use Entropay.
How many casinos there are that accept Entropay?
There are over 120 online casinos accepting this payment method.
Can I use Entropay via mobile?
Yes, you can use Entropay via mobile phone or a tablet. It is based on the latest technology.
Can I use Entropay for withdrawals?
Yes, Entropay payment is available for deposits and withdrawals and can be used for either of these things at all online casinos where the method is supported.