JioMoney Casinos in India
JioMoney is one of the most popular payment methods in India, so no wonder so many players decide to play at JioMoney casinos. Smart, simple, and secure digital payments are a must-have in this day and age, and this provider delivers exactly that – depositing and withdrawing before you can even bat an eye. If you want to find out more about why casinos and JioMoney go together like peas and carrots, make sure to keep reading our useful guide that covers all the topics you can think of!
How to Use JioMoney in Online Casinos
Before we tell you how to make a deposit at JioMoney casino, allow us to say something about the payment method. This payment method was founded in 2016, thanks to joint efforts of Reliance Industries and State Bank of India. Currently, it is accepted at more than 50,000 online and land-based establishments, including casinos. You can also easily use it directly from your mobile phone, thanks to the mobile app.
How to Sign Up
To make a deposit at some of the popular JioMoney casinos, you will have to activate the account with the payment provider first. Simply download the app from the app store, and then follow instructions to install it. Then do as follows:
- Enter your mobile phone number, the one that is registered with your bank account
- Enter the required private details
- Set up a password (ideally, something very unique, yet easy to remember)
- Accept T&C and verify your account
- Log in
That’s it. Basically, the signup with JioMoney is as simple as signing up with any other website!
Before you even think of topping up your balance at JioMoney casinos, you first have to fund your JioMoney account. This can be done directly by online bank transfer, credit card, or debit card. all you have to do is make sure you enter the information properly and submit the payment.
JioMoney withdrawals are always dependable on the minimum withdrawal set by JioMoney gaming sites. In most cases, the minimum withdrawal at JioMoney casinos is the same as a deposit or twice as much. Here’s how it goes:
- Log in to your gaming account and visit cashier
- Choose Withdrawal (often referred to as Payout, or Cashout)
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Choose JioMoney from the list of available methods
- Submit the request and wait for the money to be transferred
The great news is that there is no minimum money transfer with JioMoney, but keep in mind that most JioMoney casinos will ask you anywhere between $5 and $20. Of course, there might be some cheaper or more expensive sites.
Additional Fee and Withdrawal Time
JioMoney won’t charge you any additional fees, but your casino could, so make sure to check out its payment policies. Furthermore, keep in mind how the withdrawal time can depend on several factors:
- account verification (if possible, do it prior to withdrawal request)
- day of the week (most financial teams only work Monday to Friday)
- Internal casino policies (there are brands that allow you to change your mind and keep the pending status for up to 72 hours)
Still, once the request has been approved, the money should be with you in no time.
Pros and Cons
To help you make the final decision whether JioMoney is the best choice for you, we bring you some pros and cons.
- Safety – JioMoney is an Indian product that is highly regulated and 100% safe
- Speed – Jio Money transfers happen in real-time, with almost no delays
- INR transactions – you can use your local currency, and avoid pesky foreign exchange rates that almost always create small losses that accumulate over time
- Not many JioMoney gaming sites – the number of casinos that support this method is still rather limited
- Focused on mobile – this payment method is most notably created for mobile users, and not desktop customers
Other JioMoney Features
JioMoney is an incredible payment method that is becoming increasingly popular in India every day. Here are some of its features that might intrigue you:
- You can make payments with all Reliance outlets
- You can store all your credit and debit cards for easy access and payments
- Online and offline payments
- Special, deals, coupons, and loyalty programs
- Code scanner for easy and fast payments
JioMoney in India
Indian gaming scene can be quite confusing, not only for players but also companies that offer payment services. Luckily, JioMoney is one of the firms that are aware of this enormous trend that is sweeping Indians off their feet. That is why more and more casinos decide to add it to their portfolio, even though local gaming regulations might not be the clearest (or up to date with the latest trends).
Indian online market is strong and thriving, and JioMoney was one of the first brands to recognize that. Their seamless, safe, and reliable transactions made it one of the rising stars in the country where new e-wallets and online payments pop-up each day.
“Thanks to JioMoney, every Indian has the ability to have a Digital ATM in their pocket,” said Reliance Industries Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani in 2016, thus predicting the insane popularity of this payment method.
Still not amazed by everything JioMoney has to offer? Luckily, we have some alternatives that might be your cup of tea!
- AstroPay – one of the most popular payment methods in India comes in all shapes and sizes, but the most popular one is the AstroPay voucher. AstroPay vouchers can be purchased at street vendors and paid with cash or any other method for discreet and simple casino deposits that leave no trace.
- UPI – Unified Payments Interface is not only widely accessible but also available with most online casinos that operate in India. Players love it because it is safe like Paytm and more popular than most other methods.
- Credit cards – to avoid third-party interference and possible fees, you can always use good old Visa or MasterCard.