The Lotter Casino
- The Lotter Casino launched in 2002
- 53+ casino games
Mac or PC
TheLotter is an online lottery ticket service. It allows customers to participate in top lotteries, play scratch cards, and raffles. You can access over 45 international lotteries on The Lotter website.
This article reviews The Lotter India and its features in detail.
How to Play at TheLotter?
Safety And Security At TheLotter
TheLotter. com website is owned and operated by Lotto Direct Limited, registered in Malta. The Malta Gambling Authority licenses and regulates the company, ensuring all gambling operations on this site are scrutinised under Malta gambling laws.
The lottery services available at TheLotter India are all reputed brands over many years, which lends to its credibility and trustworthiness. Further, all transactions are protected by the GeoTrust 128-bit security layer. Also, the website offers self-limiting tools to encourage responsible gambling habits and provides help to problem gamblers through associations like Gamblers Anonymous and the Responsible Gaming Foundation.
Unique Features At TheLotter
During TheLotter review, we found many impressive features that would make your lottery experience worthwhile; let us look at some of them.
- TheLotter is a one-stop shop for more than 45 international lotteries.
- Apart from lottery tickets, players can purchase raffles and scratch cards.
- Easy-to-access website interface and design
- Indian currency is supported.
- TheLotter app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Signing Up With TheLotter
Let us now look at how you can register with TheLotter website:
- Enter the URL www.lotter.com in your browser and visit the website.
- Click the ‘Login/Sign Up’ option at the homepage’s top right-hand corner.
- You must now select ‘Create a Free Account.’
- Enter your email, password, and country of origin in the following window.
- Next, you must read and accept the ‘terms and conditions.’
- Clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ option.
Additionally, Indian players can also register with their Facebook accounts.
How To Buy Lottery Tickets From TheLotter?
Now that you have signed up with TheLotter let us look at how you can make your first lottery purchase from the website.
- Head over to the Lotter. com website and complete the login process.
- Navigate to the Lotteries from the top panel.
- You must manually select your lottery numbers or randomly pick them using the Quick Pick method.
- Click Play.
- Add personal details like your name, birth date, address, country, phone number, and click Next.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Verify your account by adding the code sent to your email/phone.
- Review your order and click next.
- Add the payment details and complete the purchase.
Lotteries Available At TheLotter
Indian lottery enthusiasts can buy tickets for almost all international lotteries. Some of popular ones are mentioned below:
- Mega Millions
- Euro Millions Superdraw
- Super Enalotto
- Germany Lotto
- Spain Euro Millions
- La Primativa
- Powerball Lotto
- SuperDraw Saturday Lotto
- Lotto Texas
- Lotto Texas Extra
- Lotto 7
- Lotto 649
Here is a list of ticket prices in INR for some of the popular lotteries. Please note some lotteries can bought in a standard single line, while for some, you must play with at least 2-3 lines, based on which your ticket price would increase.
|US Mega Millions||₹414.11|
We came across some unique features available to people who buy lottery tickets during The Lotter review.
- Syndicate: You can purchase a share of a group entry into a particular lottery with pre-selected numbers.
- Bundle: The bundle option allows players to combine a standard single entry and a share of a syndicate group entry.
- Multi-Draw: With Multi-Draw, you can purchase the ticket for a set number of draws. Multi-draw purchases come at a discounted price.
- Subscription: Regular lottery players can subscribe to a particular lottery and play every consecutive draw until you cancel your subscription. You can get free lottery tickets with a subscription.
TheLotter: Winners List
Here is a list of some of the recent winners on the site:
|A.D||Panama-based A.P. won $30 million in the Florida Lotto draw on July 19, 2017.|
|M.M.||M.M. was the first jackpot winner at TheLotter when he won a $6.4 million jackpot.|
|H.S.L||South Korean resident H.S.L. took home €1 million in prize money in July 2019.|
|G.S.E||Southeast European player G.S.E. pocketed a €1.3 million bounty when he came in second in the EuroMillions Draw held on Oct 12, 2021.|
Promotions At TheLotter
While preparing the Lotter reviews, we found several promotion offers available to new and existing players. Here are some of them:
- 25% welcome bonus: New players at TheLotter can avail of a 25% cashback bonus on their first lottery ticket purchase.
- Subscription Bonus: Players who subscribe to a particular lottery service will receive a every 7th lottery ticket for free.
- Multi-Draw Bonus: Buy a Multi-Draw package and save up to 25% on your purchase price.
- Raffles Offer: Get 20% off on two or more shares.
TheLotter Raffles & ScratchCards
Apart from the traditional lotteries, TheLotter offers several lottery-based games for players looking for something different.
Raffles: Players are given a randomly generated alphanumeric code printed on a Raffle ticket. A winning code is randomly drawn to determine the winners.
Scratch Card: Scratch cards can be individually bought by players. To play, you must reveal the hidden numbers and see if you get the winning match. At TheLotter, you can find various scratch cards based on price and popularity.
Depositing At TheLotter
Indian players making their first deposit at TheLotter must follow these steps:
- Login to your account.
- Head over to the deposit section.
- Select one of the deposit methods from the list.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter the details as per your selected deposit method.
- Click on ‘Deposit’ to complete the process.
TheLotter website will now remember this payment method as your preferred deposit choice.
Let us now take a look at some of the deposit methods available at TheLotter for Indian lottery enthusiasts:
- Bank Transfer
Withdrawal At TheLotter
The process to withdraw from the site is simple.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on withdraw and choose a withdrawal mode.
- Enter the amount and complete your request.
Here are some of the popular withdrawal methods available at TheLotter:
|Withdrawal Method||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
We found during the Lotter reviews that a mobile application exists for both iOS and Android devices. We tested both apps on multiple devices and liked the performance and speed.
Indian players can buy their favourite lottery tickets on the go with the help of TheLotter app. To install the app, navigate to the bottom of TheLotter website and click on the Android or iOS icons. Android users can download and install the APK, whereas iOS users are redirected to the app store, where they can click the install button and download the app.
Visitors new to the TheLotter website can access the detailed FAQ section and learn more about how lotteries work. You can try out the live chat or email service for more specific queries.
When we tested both these options, we were far from impressed by the response time. The chatbot took several minutes to reply, whereas the email response came after 10 hours.
TheLotter is one of the modern lottery websites. A Malta Gaming Authority licence and access to multiple global lottery services, Indian currency, and mobile app support are huge positives.
On the contrary, the lack of other betting options like casino games and sluggish customer support are definite drawbacks. However, we feel online lottery fans should not miss the complete TheLotter package.
Is TheLotter Legit?
TheLotter is one of India’s most well-reputed online lottery websites available in India, licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Does TheLotter offer promotions to players?
TheLotter offers several promotions to new and existing players. It involves a deposit bonus, discounts, and free tickets.
Can I use Indian currency to purchase lottery tickets from TheLotter?
TheLotter supports INR to purchase multiple international lottery tickets.
Is the Lottery Legal in India?
Lottery is banned in some Indian states, while there are no clear laws on buying lottery from international lottery websites. So, Indians can legally buy lottery tickets from TheLotter website.