Online Casino in Indian Rupees
Continue with the article, and you'll learn how to make deposits and withdrawals at Indian online casinos for Rupees. You'll also find a step-to-step guide on depositing in online casinos in Indian Rupees.
Top 5 Indian Rupees Casinos
|🥇Leon.bet||Modern Casino Site|
|🥈 Parimatch||All Type of Gambling|
|🥉 Glassi Casino||The Fastest Payouts|
|⭐️ 9Winz||Selection of Banking Methods|
|⭐️ Rajbet Casino||Solid Reputation in India|
Best Rupee Casinos 2023
- How to Find Online Casino in Indian Rupees?
- Indian Rupees Banking
- Mobile Casinos with INR
- Live Casinos with INR
- Rupee Casino Bonuses
Do you think that the only good online casinos are EUR or USD casinos or maybe Bitcoin casino sites in India?
You have 't seen a great Indian online casino yet!
The odds are you've seen at least one international casino that you loved but didn't realize that you can deposit Rupees.
BestIndianCasinos works hard to make sure about your opportunities in the money aspect of online gambling in Indian rupees.
Don't think looking for online casinos in rupees is worth it? Read on, and you'll see a list of benefits of these casinos. After all, finding a great online casino that accepts Rupees is easy with BestIndianCasinos.
How to Find Online Casino in Indian Rupees?
|INR Casino||Welcome Bonus||Launched|
|9 Winz Casino||₹60,000||2020|
|Shangri La Live||₹60,000||2018|
The growing demand for rupee casino sites in India has made it easier to find online casinos that accept Indian rupees (INR).
- One way to find rupee casinos is to search online using keywords like “online casino INR” or “Rupee casinos.” This search will include a list of casinos that accept INR as a currency option. Not all casinos claiming to accept INR are trustworthy or reliable, so do your homework before signing up and depositing.
- Consider the casino's licensing and regulatory status, game offerings, customer support, and payment options when selecting a rupee casino.
- Another way to find reputable rupee casinos is to seek advice from other Indian players or industry experts. Many online gaming forums in India allow players to share their experiences and recommend safe and secure online casinos in India.
You can find a reputable and trustworthy casino that caters to your needs as an Indian player by researching and comparing different rupee casinos.
Deposits in Rupees
Online casinos with Indian rupees offer quite a variety of choice when it comes to making a deposit. After all, it's in their interest to give you plenty of ways to make a deposit and make it easy for you.
Here are the top picks when it comes to banking methods.
When it comes to depositing with Rupees, the fundamental option is simply using your Visa or Mastercard.
You don't have to look for alternatives or think about how big the fees will be.
Just take your credit card, type in the banking information into the safe payment gateway form, and your deposit is taken in instantly.
Not keen on keeping your banking information in the open? There are alternatives:
- Skrill – is one of the best e-wallets you can use as a gateway. After all, Skrill markets itself as an online gambling payment system. Most Rupee casinos take it, so you won't miss out at all if you pay using this e-wallet. The payment system supports INR payments, so there's no need to lose money on exchange fees. You will, however, pay a 1.45% transaction fee and a 2% fee on Skrill deposits.
- Neteller – is also a prime choice among Indian online casinos for rupees. However, it has more issues associated with it. You can only use INR if you're conducting a money transfer. For making purchases with your account, you'll have to exchange currencies and pay a fee on top of it. You won't be able to make a big withdrawal at first since it's capped for new accounts. On the positive side, lots of new Indian casinos accept it.
- PaysafeCard – is another way of making a deposit in a Rupee casino. You can even use it as a discreet way of making a payment because you don't need to get an account to make payments. All you have to do is buy a prepaid card with a set amount of Rupees on it and use it as just as you would with any other debit card. When the money is gone, get yourself a new one.
- EcoPayz – is a more suitable alternative. It's also a virtual prepaid card, but it supports INR. You can get yourself a debit card with Rupees and top it up any time without paying the exchange fee. You will have to pay a 1.5% fee on money transfers, though. Considering the fact you can pay directly in Rupees, it's a great option.
- Bitcoin – Lastly, you can always pay with Bitcoin. Many INR casinos accept BTC as well. Just filter our list of online casinos in India by Bitcoin to see what casinos are available.
Don't see your preferred online casino deposit option on our list? It's not a problem.
Even the less popular variants are represented in the world of India's online gambling.
Filter our online casino list by the payment option to see where you can make a deposit.
How to Make Online Casino Deposits With Indian Rupees?
The benefit of using BestIndianCasinos is that you're not to see any problems with depositing at any online casino you choose. Pick any casino from the list, and you'll make a deposit in Rupees smoothly. Here's how you do this.
Mobile Online Casino Sites with INR
Mobile casinos are becoming increasingly popular worldwide, and with the rising number of smartphone users in India, they are also starting to dominate this market.
Of course, this new type of gaming puts unseen challenges to developers – the mobile casino has to be stable yet fast, easy to load, yet hold every game and piece of information might need while looking attractive on the small screen.
There are three main types of mobile casinos with Indian Rupees, and now it’s about time you learn the difference!
- Mobile casino apps – this type of mobile platform has to be downloaded and fit the specific operating system on your device, commonly Android or iOS. After installing it, you log into your account only the first time you use it and can later access all games with a tap of your finger. Considering online casino games take up a lot of data space on your phone, mobile apps are more common among sportsbooks, while very few operators choose them for online casino play.
- Mobile sites – these sites can be recognized by the letter “m” in front of the domain. Such websites are designed exclusively for playing on the go, and technical-wise, have little in common with the desktop site. They share the same server, online casino games, regulatory authority but still stand as a separate computer code piece.
- Mobile optimized sites – most common and easiest to use, this type of site is the same as the desktop site but changes the layout depending on the device. You never have to download anything or be upset about the space it takes on your phone, as all you need is a working browser and a wi-fi connection that works.
What Online Casino Games Can I play in INR?
The best way to play online casino games, for you as an Indian, is to play in INR.
Yet, you might be wondering if every single game at the casino of your choice is available for this type of gambling? And the answer is – yes, it is.
The good news is, that gaming in INR comes with no restrictions attached. Basically, you can enjoy any and every game listed at the casino.
From bingo and blackjack, across slots, to roulette and baccarat – there is no limit.
Here are the games you can play in INR:
- All types of bingo, bingo rooms included
- All variants of roulette, blackjack, baccarat and video poker
- Slot machines of all kinds
- Live casino tables, including live gaming shows
- Scratch cards to win cash
- Other games
As long as the online casino has a game listed on the site, you can play it in INR.
In fact, modern-day software providers like Ezugi casino software do all the hard work for you.
As soon as you start the game from India, the currency in the game will switch to INR. No manual labour from your side whatsoever!
This makes gaming more fun and straightforward, plus, it allows you to track your spending in your head. No more calculating those exchange rates
If you are looking for a casino with great INR games, we have found plenty of those.
Take a look at our tables and find the one that has the right offer for you and that supports your favourite games.
All brands we add to our site have been tested and proved by our team of professionals.
Live Indian Casino Sites with Rupees
Many live gaming software providers have recognized the need for modern India's punters who wish to play online casino in their local currency – Indian Rupee.
Live casinos with Indian Rupees are becoming more frequent as the interest in this type of gaming grows.
But what are these type of casinos with Rupees? And can you really play in INR?
First things first! A live casino is a special part of a rupee online casino that features gaming tables with real dealers, just like any brick-and-mortar establishment would.
Dealers use professional equipment and are located in a luxurious studio, while multiple cameras stream their actions 24/7.
They lead the game as usual, and you can join anytime.
Now for the second part of the question: as long as you play on a site that supports your currency, you will also be able to play at a live casino with Indian Rupees.
So, instead of travelling to Goa to have a taste of a real casino, you can enjoy it right from your living room.
Now, let’s take a look at the most popular online casino games you can play with INR in your casino:
- Casino poker – you play against the dealer and not other pliers at the table.
- Teen Patti and Andar Bahar – Indian staples that are becoming increasingly more popular internationally. For beginners, we advise you to stick to Andar Bahar.
- Roulette – a french classic that comes in so many variants it is impossible to list them all. Some of the most popular ones are auto roulette and double ball.
- Blackjack – a must-have at any INR online casino, comes in multiple variations.
- Gaming Shows – a new take on gaming that combines online gambling with TV shows and board games.
- Baccarat – a simple game, best known for being James Bond’s favourite, as well as for multiple side bets.
Claiming Money Bonuses
Before you claim your first bonus welcome package, there is something you need to know: there are online casino sites that will immediately tell you the exact deposit bonus amount in INR.
Some casinos will advertise bonus in EUR or USD, and you use an exchange rate to add a deposit bonus in Indian Rupees on your account.
These exchange rates aren’t always very favourable, so we advise you to double-check before claiming it.
And now for the fun part! Bonuses in INR come in all shapes and sizes for new players and existing ones.
But most online casino sites will offer you one of these:
- The first deposit bonus – available only after you make the first transfer of money.
- The welcome bonus package – spread across the several first deposits, also includes the welcome bonus for new players.
- Free spins – can be offered independently or as a part of the bonuses mentioned above.
Bonus can also be claimed in multiple ways. Some casinos will add them automatically as soon as the deposit is processed.
In contrast, others will ask you to choose it from the menu of available bonuses and promotions (usually those brands with multiple welcome bonus offers).
There are also online casino sites that will require a special bonus code to activate the bonus. The bonus code is usually found on the promotions page.
Before you jump to any conclusions, make sure to understand how bonuses in INR, or any other currency, have to be wagered according to the bonus rules.
All solid and reputable brands will have those listed on the website and easily accessible for you to see.
This document regulates how many times you have to play the bonus, what online casino games, and within which timeframe to withdraw any profits you made.
And sometimes, this document will even have the withdrawal cap listed, especially for free spins.
Wagering Requirement for INR Online Gambling with Bonuses
No matter whether you play slots or blackjack, or whether you enjoy a good deposit match or a bundle of free spins, you will have to wager your bonus.
The wagering requirement is often the key to understanding the bonus you’ll receive. It is also a set of rules that can’t be avoided, regardless of the currency you use. INR, USD, EUR? There is no such thing as free lunch!
We already did an extensive guide on how to play all sorts of promotions, including free spins.
Don’t hesitate to visit it, as it provides all the info you need.
However, if you like to keep things short, we deliver the most basic facts about every deal you’ll find online while playing in INR:
- To get a bonus, you will most likely have to make an INR payment
- There is usually a minimum qualifying deposit determined by the casino
- Bonus offers may be deposit matches, free spins or combo deals
- Sometimes they may include more than one deposit
- Every bonus has a timeframe within which it has to be redeemed
- Every bonus has a number that tells you how many times you have to wager it before a cashout payment can be approved
- The rollover may include only bonus money, or bonus and the deposit
- Spins often have to be played on predetermined slots
- Some slots might not contribute to the rollover requirement
- You usually have a limited amount of time to reach the rollover
Every online casino IN will have its own set of rules.
Generally speaking, a rollover that doesn’t go over 40x the bonus can be considered a good deal.
Just make sure you have enough time to reach it. Also, take a closer look at the list of contributing games.
You want to play at a casino that has plenty of options and isn’t limited only to wagering bonuses on slot machines.
Pros & Cons of Playing with Rupees Compared to USD
Here we will highlight the pros and cons of using online casino Indian rupees over other currencies, such as USD.
There are several advantages to playing at online casinos that accept Indian rupees.
Additionally, Indian banks' and the gambling industry's terms, conditions, and regulations are more complex and vastly different from the West's. Thus, it is essential to have staff well-versed in Indian regulations.
The casino will undoubtedly introduce games such as Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, and Rummy, which are extremely popular in India. With this integration, they will attract thousands of new players.
Why Choose Online Casinos with Rupees?
Why make payments with Rupees if you can choose any casino and convert your currency? Well, there are a couple of benefits to it:
- Online gambling with Rupees saves you money. It may not be the biggest amount, but saving is better than spending, right? You can pay anywhere from 2% to 5% to get your money exchanged. If you're an avid gambler, you can be losing thousands of Rupees just on exchange fees. In times like these, when value of money fluctuates tremendously, it is always good to have an INR site on your side.
- Often, you have to use third-party exchanges to make a deposit in a casino that doesn't accept INR. Apart from having to pay an exchange fee, it may be dangerous. You never know if an exchange like this is 100% secure. With Rupee online casino sites, you don't have to worry about it. This comes as good news to all new players out there who might be hesitant to use third party services.
- When you're making a withdrawal, you lose double the exchange fee. You've paid it already, and now, you'll pay it again when sending money from the casino to your bank account. This isn’t exactly the most cost-efficient way of playing games, is it? There are no bonuses that can make up for the lost money, unless you try to avoid fees and extra costs.
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) is still in power, thus meaning foreign exchanges in India are highly regulated and restrictive. Unlike most other laws and acts, this one works under the premise that everyone’s guilty until proven otherwise. That is just another reason why you should avoid Indian online casinos that don’t accept INR. Better safe, than sorry, no matter how huge the selection of live casino games might be.
- The one above was not so fun, but this one will be! There are special bonuses and offers for players who handle their transactions in INR. Take advantage of them and get a deal created with players from India in mind. Plus, those special deals always look better in INR and make things easier for you. You no longer have to calculate how much of a bonus you’ll actually be getting.
Browse BestIndianCasinos list of INR online casinos in India, choose the one that suits your needs, and save money for online gambling!
Online Casinos with Indian Rupees are Cheaper to Use
For Indian players, using Indian rupees (INR) at online casinos can result in significant cost savings.
These savings come from avoiding currency conversion fees charged by banks or payment processors when depositing or withdrawing funds in foreign currencies such as the US dollar (USD).
These fees usually range from 1-5% of the total transaction amount. For example, a player who deposits $100 with a credit card may be charged $5 in conversion fees.
The impact of these fees is a reduction in their bankroll of 5%. In contrast, if the same player deposits INR 7,500 using UPI, they can avoid all conversion fees.
Some payment methods for USD deposits or withdrawals may also charge transaction fees, adding to the overall cost.
With INR at online casinos, Indian players can access more cost-effective and familiar payment methods tailored to the Indian market, like UPI or NetBanking.
By this, Indian players can save significantly on currency conversion and transaction fees using rupee casinos.
The expansion of online casinos in India shows no signs of slowing. As more Indian players become aware of the convenience and entertainment value of online gambling, the industry will grow in the coming years.
In the meantime, leverage the available rs casinos and enjoy their unique features.
What advantages do I get if I use INR instead of USD?
You may not be able to play casino online with inr since they only take USD. However, this doesn't mean your online gambling choice is limited to INR casinos. All online casino games that you can find at an international casino are available at INR casinos as well.
If I choose Indian Rupees, won't this limit my options?
Not at all. You will be limited in the choice of online casino sites, not casino games. Please browse our list of online casinos in India to find the online casino games you want to play, and pay with Rupees for playing them.
Do online casinos list and pay their entry bonuses in Rupees?
Yes, INR online casinos show everything in Rupees. You won't need to second-guess yourself when you bet since everything is shown in your currency.
Do I still have to pay transaction fees with Rupees?
Yes, you do pay transaction fees that your payment provider charges. However, you don't have to pay exchange fees.